22 October 2014

OCTOBER THROUGH 4X4 SQUARES

IMG_9729IMG_8710




IMG_5802IMG_4750

IMG_3286IMG_4414

IMG_3842-2IMG_3701-2

IMG_1826IMG_2187

IMG_1448IMG_1313

//Look 1: Mink Pink Shorts (Ozmosis), Black Chucks, Mimco Pouch, Rayban Wayfarer, Glassons Jumper
//Look 2: H&M Black Jeans, Nike Flex, River Island Black Top, Adidas Black Vest, Kathmandu Navy Parka
//Look 3: Giordano Pants, JAG Jumper, Warehouse Jacket, Arizona Birkenstocks, Longchamp Bag
//Look 4: Topshop Crop, Esprit High Waisted Shorts, Tony Bianco Rastar Boots, Collette Dinnigan Aviators,
//Look 5: Black H&M Skirt, Country Road Black Turtle Neck
//Look 7: Pink Marcs Shirt, Jeans West Shorts. 


October has been one of my most favourite months of the entire year. It's when the days get longer and warmer (without it being scorching hot). This month I have also had the opportunity to try a few things that I've always wanted to do. This includes making donuts! I made these donuts two weeks ago, and they tasted way better than I expected.

October is also the month of Breast Cancer Awareness. Everyone should take the time and effort to do a self examination at home. Breast cancer affects one in eight people, so please all be on top of the ball and conduct regular tests! If you do happen to find anything unusual, do not always assume the worst (like I did), because it's probably benign. Wait for the results before you make any rash decisions and consult your local health practitioner.

This month I have also been lucky enough to snag a job at one of my favourite shops ever. I'm going to be working at Pandora Chadstone over the Summer period, so if you're in the area, stop by and say hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email