11 September 2014

RUFFLE

DSC_3642-2




DSC_3656-2
DSC_3643-2
DSC_3658-2
DSC_3644-2
DSC_3653-2
DSC_3664-2

// Sportscraft Blue Shirt (similar here), Country Road Longline Ruffle Skirt, Steve Madden Wynston Pumps, Michael Kors Jet Set Wallet (here in silver)

I am so happy to be in this warm weather. When I originally purchased this skirt, I had apprehensions about wearing it because it made me look like a mermaid. But, it looked too good on the coat hanger to not buy it. However, when I put it on today, I was immediately surprised about how easy it was to pair with this light blue shirt.

2 comments:

  1. Wow gorgeous outfit!!! I love your skirt and clutch especially ;) you look stunning <3

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable hun!! Love your makeup ! x

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email