10 August 2014

UP HERE

DSC_3427


DSC_3451
DSC_3464
DSC_3460
DSC_3453
DSC_3445
DSC_3428

// Tony Bianco Rastar Boots, Uniqlo Navy Dress (Japan Stores), Azul by Moussy Jacket

Semester two! We're finally well under way into semester two of university, but I am so glad that Allocate+ was kind enough to only allocate classes on two days for me. This gives me plenty of time to catch up with people I haven't seen and to get ahead in my law readings. I bought this dress in Japan and the jacket from my last trip to Japan last year. The dress was part of the women's work wear section, but I felt comfortable enough to chuck on a khaki coloured jacket to tone down the corporate feel.

2 comments:

  1. love the poses and the post! :) Have to catch up at uni one day love! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email