8 July 2014

RED GATES

DSC_3110

When coming from Winter, 33 degrees sounds so amazing, until the minute you are experiencing it


DSC_3103
DSC_3080
DSC_2990
DSC_2989
DSC_3005

// Uniqlo Grey T-shirt, Mink Pink Shorts, Longchamp Le Pliage Backpack, Converse All Black Hi-Lo, Raybans

When coming from Winter, 33 degrees sounds so amazing, until the minute you are experiencing it. I was literally so excited to be traveling to Japan, as it is one of my favourite countries in the entire world. Japan is filled with exquisite food and so many different temples and shrines to visit. However, the weather is honestly killing me. Having to walk from temple to temple, the weather is not only hot, but it also constantly drains my energy. One of the shrines we visited today, was the Fushimi Inari Shrine, which people often refer to as the Red Gates. It was so gorgeous, and tranquil - I would recommend it to anyone traveling to Japan!

Anyways, this backpack by Longchamp is so good for traveling, as it is small enough to fit all my necessities as well as giving myself two hands to do things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email