3 July 2014

PLAIN SAILING


Stripes have made their mark on Australia ever since Kate Middleton was spotted flawlessly in them.


//Atmosphere Stripe Top from Primark, Mango Navy Skirt, Lovisa Gold Necklace, H&M Gold Rings, Tony Bianco Rastar

I had a thing for stripes and navy feels when I was younger, which is when I purchased this top in London. But ever since then, stripes haven't been in season. However, stripes have made their mark on Australia ever since Kate Middleton was spotted flawlessly in them. I paired this outfit, with my newest purchase and now all time favourite pair of boots. These boots are super comfortable, and with the extra platform, they give extra (not needed) centimetres to my height.

I'm loving every minute of these holidays. Keep warm everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email