11 July 2014

NARA'S DEER

DSC_3306

Nara's Deers surrounding the Todaji temple are the cutest, except they smelt the worst.

DSC_3355
DSC_3356
DSC_3357

// Vintage White Top, Nike Flex, H&M Skirt, Longchamp Le Pilage Backpack

I jumped on the bandwagon by buying myself a pair of Nikes. Due to the dramatically high prices in Australia, I was always hesitant on buying myself a pair, seeing as though I have plenty of Vans and Converses. However, in Japan, the shoes are often sold at prices slightly more comparable to the American prices. And, how glad I was to be able to purchase these shoes. These Nike Flex's are the softest shoes in the world. Maybe not literally, but they definitely gave my feet a break from the pain that I normally had when being out and about for 10 hours a day in Japan. And excuse the red blotches on my legs. I was attacked by mosquitoes in a bamboo forest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email