11 July 2014

BIRKS

DSC_3189

Birkenstocks are my now go-to shoes after taking a break from them for 10 years


DSC_3190
DSC_3184
DSC_3187

// Promod White Top, Zara Grey Pullover, Black Arizona Birkenstocks, Mimco Pouch

Birkenstocks are my now go-to shoes after taking a break from them for 10 years. Ever since I was young, my mum swore by Birkenstocks. Having my first pair by the age of 7, I wore them every summer, always resulting in that same tan line that I was oh-so-proud-of. Birkenstocks have always been so comfortable, that I never questioned the style of the shoe. That was until I turned 10 and realised that I wanted to wear anything but be affiliated with Birkenstocks. However, recently, I have learned to appreciate them and now since the craze has come back, I have started to re-live my craze of Birkentsocks. 

On another note, these photos were taken at a UNESCO world heritage site in Kyoto. Such a beautiful place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email