11 May 2014

PALE WHITE

DSC_2385
I'm having mixed feelings towards this weather.

DSC_2376
DSC_2396
DSC_2397
DSC_2386
// Stussy Yellow Coat (similar here), Zara White Dress (similar here & here), Basque Brianna Black Boot

I'm having mixed feelings towards this weather. Ok, I don't mind the cold weather, but the lack of sun is absolutely killing me. I feel pale, I feel vitamin D deprived, but simultaneously I feel amazing rugged up in jackets and scarves. I'm braving myself for the actual winter months coming, where all the leaves are gone, and everything looks shriveled and dead. 

This Stussy yellow coat has been through thick and thin with me, already lasting a few years. It's just the right shade to give an outfit the right pop. And, I'm also going to portray my love for Zara. It's my go-to shop for everything. Dresses, knits, basics. It's got everything that you could possibly want, in good quality as well as being simplistic.

1 comment:

  1. Feruccio Lamborghini15 May 2014 at 01:33

    I am downs for every season, however, I would have to say that winter is my all time favorite. By the time spring comes around I can hardly wait, but winter has a special place in my heart. The reason for this is that I love winter attire, I have a fed-dish for coats, jackets, and sweaters.
    Feruccio Lamborghini

    http://www.rebelwardrobes.com.au/our-services/wardrobes

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email