3 April 2014

POLKA X JELLY

DSC_2218
I love these random bursts of hot weather throughout autum.


DSC_2225
DSC_2228
DSC_2221
DSC_2216

// Mink Pink Polka Dot Dress, Don't Ask Amanda White Knit, Lipstik Fisherman Shoes, Colette Gold Necklace.

Hello everyone I got a haircut!! It's brand new. It's straight. It's so refreshingly short. Yes, I know I'm a bit late, because we're well into Autumn and I'm only finally getting my 'pre uni haircut' except it's 5 weeks into semester. University.. Something about that word makes me so happy and sad at the same time. Let's just say university is a lot harder than I thought it would ever be. Countless hours of reading for law.. And let's also  be clear, I am having the time of my life. I love the fact that I have less contact hours, and how I can squish my entire uni timetable into three days. 

 I've gotten into this new habit of tying my jumper around my waist. I absolutely love it. It's perfect for when you don't want to carry a bag around, and you've got nowhere else to put your jumper. When I was younger, I always did this. Until it became dorky. Until I was that weird as tall, year 6 still doing it. And for some reason it's back. Just like Jellies over the past summer.


Photos: Tessa Lo

3 comments:

  1. YAY FOR TYING YOUR JUMPER AROUND UR WAIST! I remember doing so in primary school all the time and never thought it was trendy or untrendy - it's just darn handy! And then all of a sudden it was like, 'nooo, that's so daggy' pfft you go with it girl! it's cool seeing people rock looks and MAKING it cool versus 'I do it cos it looks cool/uncool'

    Your blog is lovely btw!

    From the girls of MVD,
    http://myviciousdarling.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes life so much easier, tying it around your waist!
    and thank you :) x

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email