23 March 2014

THEM WINTER KNITS

DSC_2090
I think it's time to unpack them winter knits for the upcoming cold weather.


DSC_2085
DSC_2096
DSC_2087
DSC_2089

// H&M Blue Knit (similar here & here), White Laced Skirt (similar here), Yellow Gap Trench Coat, H&M 16 pack rings, Singa White Smooth Platforms, Mimco pouch

Goodbye summer weather and hello cold, windy, wintery days. We're officially quite a bit into Autumn, and finally the weather has started to get colder. Yes, I do love summer and the days at the beach, but sometimes and I'm sure you all get where I'm coming from, it's just too hot. Some days it just hurts to stand outside in that 40 degree heat, and on those days I'm not sure why some crazy people decide to sun bathe at the beach. Hello, you're going to come back burnt??? But then again, that's something that some people love, and some people like me hate. Nevertheless, one thing I'm definitely going to miss the most is wearing summer dresses and skirts without having to put on a pair of stockings.

Photos: Tessa Lo

2 comments:

  1. Great post Julia! the photos look great and I love the blog layout, did you girls adjust it yourself?

    xo

    Keep it up girlie!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Thanks val ! And yes I adjusted it myself. Glad you like it xx

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email