5 January 2014

IT'S CHERRY TIME

http://www.two-wardrobes.blogspot.com.au/2014/01/its-cherry-time.html#more




// River Island Basic T-shirt In Grey (mens), Ziggy High Waisted Shorts (similar), Necklace from Christmas Market in Germany
{Photos: Tessa}

Today was a casual Sunday spent at a cherry farm about an hour from Melbourne. I wore this casual, street, Summer outfit as I knew that the day would be filled with trying to reach cherries from trees walking far distances. I paired this outfit with my new vans, which got horribly stained by all the cherry juice. I love wearing mens tops because they're oversized and I can always either tuck them in or tie them up at the back with a hair-tie. 

I hope everybody's Sunday was well spent!!


2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! Your shorts are the perfect pale blue

    x greta

    flourish-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! They're super comfy as well xx

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email