25 November 2013

SHIFTING LEFT



// H&M Shift Dress, RMK Cyndi White Leather, Ray Ban Wayfarer, Mimco Silver Bracelet, Tiffany&Co Double Heart Tag Pendant
{photos: Tessa}

I am so glad that I have finished high school and all of my exams. Bring on summer 2013/14! After a week of relaxing, I thought I should get back to doing something - updating Two Wardrobes. The dress that I'm wearing is one of my favourite dresses. It just sits so nicely and is super comfortable and gives an entire relaxing feel. I also bought these RMK shoes last month from Myer, for my valedictory. As I'm already pretty tall, these shoes were the perfect height. When wearing them, I'm not too tall and not too short, it's great! Another thing I would say about these shoes are that they are cushioned so well. After a couple hours in them at Valedictory, my feet were feeling pretty good. They definitely weren't as bad as when I wear my other heels!

Anyways, I'm enjoying my holidays as much as I can before I have to go to Uni next year. I've got tonnes packed into my three months of bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email