13 October 2013

KING OF THE JUNGLE




Ivy and I about to start our last full week of high school forever, and I'm incredibly excited and scared at the same time. More times than not I'm procrastinating, taking photos, looking at blogs or photos on Instagram, when I really should be studying for my exams. Sad right?

Anyways, this is one of my favourite casual outfits - pairing my Chucks with high waisted shorts and some form of a top. I bought these shoes a while ago, and I just seem to wear them all the time. My Chucks would probably be my most comfortable casual pair of shoes, and I really like the thin sole compared to the normal thick sole. It gives a less chunky look, but it still grips as well.

1 comment:

  1. Great sweater xxx

    reallyliteral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email