4 September 2013

STEPPING INTO SPRING



//Half Way denim shirt, Don't Ask Amanda slouchy cutout playsuit, Hush Puppies boots.
{photos taken by Julia} 

Hello hello, so this is the first time I've written anything up on this blog; pretty exciting! Julia and I had a lovely (and long stroll) around an iconic part of Melbourne today, and although I complained about my hay fever 89% of the time, being outside in such perfect weather was so enjoyable. It definitely helped that I was wearing my all time favourite boots, my trusty ol' Hush Puppies. A basic loose-fitting denim shirt can pretty much work with any outfit, and it was too easy throwing it over a fun printed playsuit. I love wearing playsuits as they offer the cool comfort of dresses, minus the risk of an uplifted skirt in the wind!

Catch you later,
Ivy x  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email