21 September 2013

OVERLAY


//Wearing: Miss Shop dress, Mimco bracelet, Tiffany and Co necklace, JAG pullover, Tony Bianco Highbury Boots
{Photos: Tessa}

Ivy and I are really sorry for the lack of posts recently. It's just that we've been both crazy busy with school and work. Today has been one of the first sunny days in a long time, so I thought I would grab the opportunity and take a couple of photos with my sister. I wore a Miss Shop dress and threw over my light JAG jumper as it wasn't quite warm enough to walk around with a strapped singlet. 

Until next time -- J

10 comments:

  1. hi, we know how busy life of students is, but you're doing great!
    love the outfit, and so lovely!
    shall we follow/facebook/bloglovin take a look at ours
    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just followed you on bloglovin!

      Julia x

      Delete
  2. Love these shoes they are so cute!
    xx

    Carina

    carina@thefashionstudent.com
    www.thefashionstudent.com
    twitter.com/carinahsieh
    instagram.com/thefashionstudent"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! I really like your blog too xx

      Julia

      Delete
  3. lovely outfit!
    those boots are awesome
    would you like to follow each other? :)
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!
      Yes! follow us on bloglovin (link above) and we'll do the same for you x

      Delete
  4. Stunning look. Love how well the silhouette of your skirt works with that of your jumper! I hope school gets less busy for the both of you! xx

    www.insidein-insideout.net

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email